Thursday, January 3, 2013

ArHi SS: It's All About Us Chapter 8 [Last]

Here guys... this is the last chapter and I'm honestly feeling like I am going to cry write now :P
LOL but as much as I took time in updating in this SS, I still enjoyed while writing it <3
Enjoy the last Chapter :D

Chapter 8


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 


“What?!” all three of them shouted together. On the other hand Akash had dropped the bowl of hot water near the door. He wasn’t permitted to come in, yet he could hear all of Khushi’s screams and the conversations that were going on inside the room.
“Are you insane Payal?! I am not a doctor! How the hell are we going to do the C-section?!” Arnav panicked even more.
“All of this is happening because of you Chotte! Couldn’t you control your desires?!” Anjali hit his arms.
“Di!” Arnav whined as Khushi took hold of Arnav’s collar.
“Stop Di-ing and Payal-ing will you and do something! I swear to God Arnav Singh Raizada! The moment I get off this bed… you will not be spared!!!” she laid back down on the bed.
“Khushi… dear calm down ok… come on… inhale… exhale…” Anjali guided her.
“I know how to breathe Di!!!” she yelled at Anjali before apologizing to her. Anjali could understand her situation at this time, and she didn’t even mind when Khushi had yelled at her.
“Di we can’t have a C-section… and how are you so sure Payal?” Arnav looked at Payal with questioning eyes.
She moved both her hands around Khushi’s belly and replied, “I don’t know… I feel the head North, yet both of them are supposed to be South so that the head could come out first…” she replied.
“Are you sure Payal?” Khushi asked.
“Hmm… you tell me… you probably could feel them inside you…”
“The head is towards South… just take them out will you Arnav!!!!” Khushi screamed on top of her lungs as she realized that her contractions were getting higher.
“Let’s just do it Payal…” he prepared.
Anjali and Payal quickly covered Khushi’s lower half with a bed sheet as Payal encouraged her to push harder.
“Khushi you have to push otherwise the babies will suffocate!” Payal warned her.
With all her mighty, Khushi pushed as Arnav kept gesturing her to try harder, “Come on Khushi… you can do it…”
She was trying for the past 20 minutes and Arnav kept telling her to try harder… this did irritate her.
“Kya try harder, try harder?! You come here and push the babies out! Let me see how hard you try!!!” she snapped at him.
“Aaaahhh!!!” she screamed at the sudden force.
“I see the head… I see the head Khushi… push… just a little bit more…” he encouraged her.
Khushi pushed harder and she felt a sudden relief as she heard the wailings of a baby… “It’s your Pia Khushi…” Arnav smiled as tears formed in his eyes.
He was then alarmed as he saw the pool of red on the bed, “She’s losing too much blood Arnav… we have to prepare for the second one…” Payal rushed over to Akash, who was standing outside holding a new bowl of hot water and towels.
She brought them back and prepared for the second delivery, “Hurry up Chotte!” Anjali reminded him that there was another baby coming as well.
“But what about Pia?” he asked confused. “Give her to Akash…  he knows what to do… I had showed him this movie that you were watching, long back when I had told him that I am pregnant…”
“WHAT!!!” Anjali, Arnav and Khushi yelled at the same time.
“Payal you’re pregnant?!” Arnav looked at her in shock.
“Since when Payal?” Anjali asked.
“Really Payal?” Khushi smiled, even while she was facing more contractions.
Payal looked at the three of them and wondered what was wrong with the three… especially Khushi, who was actually giving birth. “Forget about me and go give Pia to Akash!” she reminded Arnav.
Arnav walked calmly towards the door, towards Akash as he was holding his newborn. He was afraid that he would injure his princess. Akash stood there with a white sheet to hold the newborn. As Arnav handed his daughter over, he rushed back to where Khushi was.
“Why is she having so much blood loss?” Arnav asked in a panicked tone.
Payal was again moving her hand around Khushi’s belly, “We’re ready for the second one now…” she said as Arnav looked at Khushi’s state.
She looked weaker than ever, more pale than she ever was even during her pregnancy. Her eyes were flickering and Anjali patted her cheek, “Khushi… come on… the second one also wants to come in this world you know…” she had formed tears in her eyes.
Khushi was going numb and Arnav moved near her, placing a kiss on her cheek, “ Please Khushi… just once more and I promise that next time we’ll use protection…”
“Chotte!” Anjali hit him.
“Even in her nearly passing out stage, she let out a small giggle. “You see Di… I have to put up some pranks to keep her breathing and in her senses…”
Arnav moved back to where he was before, preparing for his other baby. “I think it’s time that Khushi pushes now…” Payal looked at Anjali and Arnav.
Khushi again with all her mighty, pushed as hard as she could. And in the first try Arnav had seen the head, “Sweetheart, the head’s here… just a little bit more…” he said to her.
The fear was written on his face as all he could see was the blood continuously flowing out of Khushi’s body.
‘She’s going to die’ he remembered the Doctor’s words.
“No!” he yelled.
Both Payal and Anjali looked at Arnav’s feared face. He was scared that he would lose his Khushi, and they knew it.
“Nothing will happen to her Chotte” Anjali continued caressing Khushi’s forehead and held her hand, “She’s a strong mother”
Khushi looked up at Anjali and smiled at the way Anjali had called her a mother. She was a strong mother. ‘I will fight’ she thought, ‘for my babies I will’
Taking a deep breath, she once again pushed and heard the wailing of her baby. Arnav held the baby and smiled, “It’s your Taran” he was now crying.
Khushi had never really seen Arnav crying and here he was crying in front of their newborn son.
“I’m fine…” she forced a smile as her eyes were closing, moment by moment.
Arnav handed his son to Akash, who again was standing at the door waiting for the second baby to come in his arms. He took him away and Arnav went back towards Khushi. He kneeled down and held her pale and weak hand in his, “Sweetheart… Khushi… wake up honey… don’t you want to see our babies?” he pushed a strand of her hair back.
“I do…” she whispered and smiled.
Anjali pulled out a new bed sheet and covered up Khushi with it as Payal had called Akash in the room with the babies. He was holding Pia and Payal was holding Taran.
Arnav helped Khushi sit up while Anjali set up the pillows behind her.
“I swear Arnav! No more sex for you!” Khushi gave him deathly glares as she held onto her daughter Pia and Arnav held Taran.
“Meri kya galathi thii?! I told you to use protection, but no… ‘it’s ok Arnie, it’s only our first time… I won’t fall pregnant at the first try…’” Arnav mimicked Khushi.
“I don’t care! No more sex for you! That’s it!” Khushi yelled at first but then hearing the baby’s cries reminded her that they were newborns, and she shouldn’t yell so loudly.
“But Khushi we only did it once… please Khushi…” Arnav whined.
“Ahem-ahem…” Anjali faked a cough, reminding them of their presence. Khushi had turned crimson red while Arnav looked around the room, pretending to not know what had just happened.
“Bro don’t you think that was too much information… you know…TMI” Akash grinned and burst into laughter.
“Shut up Akash!” Khushi gave him a scary look.
“Guys we really aren’t interested in your sex life you know…” Payal controlled her laughter after seeing Khushi’s anger flaring at her nose.
“And you Miss Payal! Since when are you pregnant?!” Khushi looked at her with curiousity.
“Oh yes… and you Mr. Akash… why didn’t you tell me?” Arnav turned his gaze towards Akash.
“You 4 don’t have any idea of safe sex do you!!!” Anjali was angry.
Akash, Payal, Khushi and Arnav laughed their hearts out while Anjali sat there confused. “You see Di… we aren’t so well prepared like Jeejaji you know… condoms are not always with us…” Arnav laughed.
“Chotte!” Anjali lightly smacked Arnav’s shoulders noticing that he was holding Taran in his arms. “If Taran was not in your arms then you would have earned a bunch of my slaps!” Anjali blushed and pretended to be angry.
Khushi was laughing uncontrollably and Arnav was happy that she had fought this fight. He shifted towards her as she pecked his lips, not caring whether Akash, Payal and Anjali were watching them.
They had silently walked out, leaving the new crazy family to itself.
“I’m still serious Arnie… no more sex for you!” she turned her face aside.
“Khushi!” Arnav whined like before.
“No.” she replied.
“Fine I’ll find another girl for me…” he smirked, knowing her reaction. Her mouth fell in shock and she nudged him, “No one would want to have sex with you after knowing that you need guidance in sex!” she stuck out her tongue.
“Khushi!” Arnav was slightly angry now.
“What?” she hid her smile.
“That was between us…” he groaned.
“No more sex for you…” she teased him.
“Fine!” he sighed and watched Khushi placing a kiss on their daughter and son and then finally reaching up to his lips to capture them.
---



And that was it! Phew… I had started this SS long back in July and I can’t believe that I took forever to complete it.
But now I have and the journey of ArHi in this SS has ended and I hope that I did justice to the story. It was my very first SS and many loved it on IF, but then it got shifted back on the Blog in which I think I lost many readers, but all happens for good.
This SS is one of my favourites because I love Arnav and Khushi’s relationship here… at first they were best friends and they fell in love and got married and now they have their bundle of joy…
Epilogue… I haven’t thought of it yet and I don’t know whether I will write it or not. I did end up writing one for Saiyaara and I believe it was a reasonable one.
If many of you want me to write one then I will for sure :D
Thank you everyone who read and commented on this SS and enjoyed it <3
~With lots of Pyaar,
Ravneet

{Now this is placed in the Completed SS Section}

55 comments:

  1. Hey amazig ending soo happy it was a happy ending
    I really enjoyed reading this ff love the journy how they went from being best friends to being a married couple
    Love the ending the labour was soo funny " no more sex"
    Cant wait to read ur ff other update



    Ps plz update unxpexted soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yaar :P
      I will really miss writing this SS as much as I have neglected it :(
      Heehee I tried making it a little humorous :P

      Delete
  2. loved the ending that was so cute really khushi asr as your husband and no more sex loved the ending wicked cute beautifully done awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :D
      Heehee :P
      'No more sex for you' LOL :P
      I was dying while writing it :P

      Delete
  3. superb update
    thanks for pm
    finally ArShi have twins
    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D
      Ya :P Finally I gave a happy ending to this SS <3

      Delete
  4. loved the ending awesome the labor was funny "no more sex" loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome update. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. :( Sorry yaar :P
      Good things come to an end :P
      I will also miss writing this SS

      Delete
  8. loved d update
    so finally she gave birth
    thanx for pm
    hope there would be an epilogue
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee I'm planning on an Epilogue as well :D
      And thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  9. i jst love d ending yaar....!
    Loved it wen khushi said ''no more sex''.....lolzzzzzz :D
    seriusly crazy family.....!
    - ara_000 from IF.....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee thanks :D
      Hahaa I was also laughing while writing that part :P

      Delete
  10. Excellent update

    Loved it

    Sweet family
    Mithi-kunal

    ReplyDelete
  11. very noce update love the ending

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was so worried for khushi....
    she is a strong girl....
    they are happy family now....
    loved this part
    i want an epilogue
    thanks for the pm
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was going to show her dying, but then I just couldn't I couldn't be so cruel for 2 lovers :P
      LOL
      *Sobs*-So much emotional attyachar would have happened :P LOL
      And yes I am planning to write an Epilogue :D

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the PM. Loved it. So cute and sweet. Glad that Khushi is okay. So funny. Khushi and Arnav arguing and everybody teasing each other.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A nice story. Thxs for the pm in IF. My I'd there is Shaz007. I have just started reading your stories and will comment on each individually.

    ReplyDelete
  15. dat was sweet nd happy ending...
    i luv arnav - khushi here...


    ReplyDelete
  16. i luvd the endind it ws awesome,mindblowing n what not!!i can't believe that this ss has cum to an end!!pls..pls write an epilogue...my most fav. Ss or ff!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the ending
    their journey was portrayed very nicely
    Enjoyed every bit of it
    want an Epilogue for the story
    Update was really funny
    Thanks for pm

    sweet_sanju

    ReplyDelete
  18. cheval

    wonderful dear friend thanks a lot for this ss im gna read it again now itz tooo nice thanks a lot n happy new year

    tc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved this story. I read it in one go as I was a late comer but this was really nice and lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi first of all thanks for the pm of this story. I loved it you are sure a good writer . I am archna and in IF i am archnahardik123.

    ReplyDelete
  21. sooo cute!
    ahaha and the convo of all..about sex..ahaha
    they are all crazy!:)
    love it!
    sad it ended:)

    poojaloveskajen from IF

    ReplyDelete
  22. yaya a beautiful happy ending
    loved it
    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww loved the ending *-*
    ahahah no more sex for you looolz xD
    thanks to pm me ;)
    farista12

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome dear:)

    loved it:)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww...
    Such a sweet ending...
    Loved it..
    Will miss this SS...

    IF
    AJlovesArshi

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank god....
    They r safe.... Lovd this update....
    Arnav s so cute in this update....

    ReplyDelete
  27. awww so cute and emotional
    happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so glad u gave it a happy ending..

    I remember the story was leading towards Khushi's death in the middle...God i was so scared!!
    I cant see Arhi sad or separated!!

    I loved the 'no more sex' line :P

    best punishment and best solution..LOL

    loved the SS...just a little sad it ended
    but its fine :-P

    thanks for the pm..

    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dammmmmm Superb ,Lovely N Funny Update.Loved The Conversation Of All.Nice Ending .

    ReplyDelete
  30. damn lovely it really was abt arhi and only arhi ....wow its great read it one go great i m always fascinated best friends understanding their love towards each other and it was depicted very beautifully.....love u thnx for adding me in your blog.....
    Love u tk care....
    Keep smilin....
    God bless....
    Wish u a very happy new year to u and ur family......
    Rockingchamp(IF).....

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awww..such a beautifull ending..
    arniepervaiz

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love it can't believe it's over going to miss it :'(

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awwwwwwwwwww....I lovd it...it was a very interesting ss and the ending was too funny..cute and simply perrfect :D

    IF~ Dhishtee08Arshi ~~

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks...brilliant...fantastic
    ~udaymanyata07~

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous ending
    going to miss it
    precious-pie(if)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh boy! I was sweating.
    There was too much pain going on and i hate pain.
    You just scared me to the wits; as if i was never scared :P
    Ohh!!! i won't think of pregnancy ever :( :P

    Phew, she survived and they're finally a family now.
    Lol, all their embarrassing secrets are out in the open. :P
    Nice ending
    IF name: kiddy-kavya

    ReplyDelete
  37. amazing
    -MISTIE,INDIA FORUM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  38. I read it Twice on IF ..Tonite againg read,,Honestly speaking I was scared That may be u'll kill Khushi on her delivery tome.. But at the ending it's just superb..

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aww sweet!!
    -Ksg_luv

    ReplyDelete
  40. So Lovely Awesome Story....

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3