Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ArHi SS: It's All About Us Chapter 7B

I have the last chapter written (Chapter 8) and I will be posting it tomorrow morning...
thank you to everyone who has read this SS and I know I had been slacking off it and it's my apology for doing that.
Please forgive me for all the times I have made you all wait for this SS

Chapter 7B


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

“Arnie I am just showing this to you because I think you should know about it…” Khushi made him sit on the sofa and flicked the tv on.
“No Khushi… I don’t want to see it. Please sweetheart, I don’t want to get disgusted early in the morning…” he made a disgusted face. Khushi strode towards him with killing looks, as if she were to murder him.
“I am going to be pushing out our babies and you’re saying that it’s disgusting?!” she shouted at him and hit him with a pillow, “Ouch” she touched her belly as she felt another kick.
Arnav sat up straight, knowing that Khushi was going through mood swings right now, “No baby… I don’t want to see anyone else pushing a baby… I only want to see you giving birth to our babies…” he calmed her and she smiled, “Really?!”
“Really.”
“But Arnie… you have to watch this just in case ok… because I know you will be freaking out in the delivery room…”
“What?! Delivery room! Why would I be freaking out?!” he started panicking.
“See… look now you’re panicking! Please Arnie… just watch this… for me and our babies…” Arnav groaned and stood up to play the movie that Khushi had borrowed from the library.
***
“I can’t. I can’t watch this Khushi!!!”Arnav panicked and hid in Khushi’s embrace. Khushi smiled thinking that Arnav was freaking out as if he were to give birth to a baby. “Calm down Arnie…” she caressed his hair.
“Calm down?! Look at her… she’s like nearly dead… please turn it off Khushi… please…” Arnav stopped pleading as he felt Khushi’s hands tightening around his arms. As he looked up he saw a pale a Khushi breathing irregularly.
“Khushi…” he patted her cheek.
“I think my water just broke!” she shrieked.
“What?! Now?! How is that possible?! It’s only 8 months!!! No no no!!! That’s not possible at all…” Arnav walked back and forth.
“What are you doing Arnav?! Call the God damn doctor will you?!” she continued taking large breaths as he panicked more.
“Let’s go to the hospital-“
“No! Arnav! Till the time we reach the hospital… the kids will already be out!!! Meri delivery yahee hojayegaayee!!!” she screamed at him.
“Ok ok… calm down baby… I’m calling the doctor…”
“Calm down?! Do you think that it’s time for me to calm down?! Call the frick’n Doctor!!!” she yelled even louder.
Arnav had already panicked and he quickly dialed the Doctor’s number but it was unreachable. When he called the clinic, they had said that she was out of the city.
“Doctor can’t come…” Arnav said to her.
“Why?! Where is she?!”
“She’s gone to meet your Barun Sobti…” Arnav rolled his eyes.
“Really?!” Khushi had a huge a smile on her face.
“Haan… now what do we do about this situation?!” Arnav panicked again after seeing Khushi sweating.
He helped her lay on the bed as he neared her, “Arnav… you have to do the delivery…” she said between her irregular breathing.
“I can’t Khushi… you know you have complications… and the Doctor said you can d- I can’t Khushi… please…”
“No Arnav… you have to do this… for us… for our babies…” she was fading away.
Arnav was alerted at her current condition, “No Khushi… no no… please listen… tell me… what should I do?” he asked her.
“Watch the movie here and do what the Doctors are doing in there… and bring hot water along with some towels…” she said as she dialed Anjali’s number.
Arnav left to bring the movie from the living room along with the towels and hot water. “Di… you have to come here NOW! My water just broke and we don’t have doctors… please come here fast Di…” Khushi was literally passing out now.
Without replying, Anjali quickly made her way to their house.
***
“Khushi you have to push dear…” Anjali caressed her forehead while Arnav was watching the movie and handling Khushi’s delivery. On the other hand Payal was helping him as well by massaging Khushi’s belly so that it would be easier for the baby to come out. Akash was outside, running back and forth from the washroom to Arnav and Khushi’s room with fresh hot water and clean towels.
 “Please Sweetheart… you have to push…” Arnav looked up at her drenched face. “For our babies… you have to push… for us… you have to push…” Arnav gave her his pleading looks.
Payal moved her hand around Khushi’s belly to feel the babies moving around, her perplexed look worried Arnav, “What is it Payal?” he asked.
“Arnav… I think… I think Khushi needs a…”
“Needs what?” Anjali asked before Arnav could.
“A C-section”

I promise that hopefully the last chapter will not disappoint you... and I am really sorry that this Chapter is short, but at the same time it was really needed.
~Rav


37 comments:

  1. Are they going to do the C-Section themselves?? Nightmare..
    Continue soon..
    Thanks for the PM..

    Amanda.Lim I-F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved d update
    poor arnav how will he do c section at home
    --MISHTEE --

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved ur update. waiting for the next. panick arnav is funny. plz update soon and long update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. c-section by themselves is scary. thnx 4 lovely update

    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb update:)

    how will they do c section????????


    mandy 15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved d update.Very much excited for next part.
    Will Arnav be doing a c-section at home? Doesn't want to imagine this
    Its really very funny.
    Continue soon..
    Thanks for pm..

    sweeet_sanju

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice update...
    kushigowda(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey awesome update
    Love how she way she made him watch it the her water broke sooo funny
    Cant wait for chapter 8
    Plz make it a happy ending
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is the second last chapter???"sulks"
    by the way it was cute :D
    lets see hoe arnav does AC section at home!!!!!111
    thanks for the pm
    kamalapushpa

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice updt

    updt soon

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  11. awsum update..!
    Luvd it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super-duper update

    Loved it

    Mithi-kunal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update....
    Can't wait to read the next part..
    Continue soon.. :)

    IF
    AJlovesArshi

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG their not gonna do a c section by themselves are they

    ReplyDelete
  15. liked the update. I hope Arnav they get a c-section done in hospital

    anee

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey buddy u updated thxx......
    OMG arnav doing khushi's delivery........
    all r there fr khushi......
    but khushi!!!!!!!!!
    she has complications....
    on next last part......
    i hope it will be a happy ending.....
    waiting fr next part......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  17. send them to hospital plz no C section in home

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome Update. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome update..
    How will they c section at home?

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG poor Arnav what will he do now
    im very excited for next part
    continue soon please and thank u for pm me
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are going to do the C-section at home?
    This is scary..

    I hope everything will be fine..
    I don't want anything bad to happen with Khushi or the babies..

    update soon...thanks for the pm

    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG...Arnav doin a delivery :O sorry but i found it funny :P
    Hopefully everything will be f9:)

    IF~ Dhishtee08Arshi ~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha! This sort of made me think of Breaking Dawn, where Rosalie and Edward cut Bella up to take the baby out! But I think she won't really need it after all! Our Khushi is strong, ain't she? And LMAO!!!! Arnav is such a darpok here!!! I was totally ROFL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome update
    Khushi is ready for delivary
    Arnav so scarded to face all pain
    they are having delivary at home
    but the complication
    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  25. awesome update
    c-section at home
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the PM. Loved it. Omg. C section. What will happen now.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  27. wohoo...C Section at home...
    hope everything goes well..

    poojaloveskajen from IF

    ReplyDelete
  28. AMazing ending very cute but I am still greedy can I have an epilogue plzzz :)
    Loved it!!
    -Nehaarshi

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh wow a home delivery
    poor khushi
    loved it
    continue soon
    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Lord they are definitely in over their heads

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG.... Arnav doin Khushi's delivry....!!!
    Im tensd yaar... Wats goin 2 happn...???
    Hope Khushi nd their childrn'll b fine....
    Cntinue soon...Cnt wait

    ReplyDelete
  32. SO Interesting Update.R They Going To DO C Section.Exited For The Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  33. thanks.....brilliant
    ~udaymanyata07~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rav mata ab kya arnav ki jaan legi.....
    My poor arnie ... U make him to do C-section.... Hahaaha.... M excited too
    thankz for the pm
    precious-pie(if)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3