Friday, January 18, 2013

Note

I am so sorry for not updating lately, but this is just a note to let you all know that I will not be updating until February because I have exams this month, in fact next week. So, please kindly forgive me for keeping you all in wait :)
I apologize for the late note, and just wish that I do well on my exams :D

~Rav

8 comments:

  1. aww i am ganna miss your updates but anyways best of luck for you exam :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Exams too like 3 of them but your FF's make me have breaks... alot of BREAKS... :P UPDATE SOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. its okay,concentrate on the exams and good luck with your exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ok dear!!! Take your time!!!
    Best of luck, by the way.. Do well!!!

    ~Dee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Of Luck.....
    Take ur time....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai no u cant do tis 2 me yaar..........

    wer s my favorite ArHi FF: The Silent Farewell??????????..........

    plzzzzzzz i beg u dont discontinue or delete my favorite ff.........

    hope i ll get reply 4m u soon...............






    WID LUV,

    ~~~RIYA~~~

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3