Thursday, December 20, 2012

IPKKND: Turmoil Chapter 2


‘Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.’ – Unknown


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 


Translations are below

Chapter 2

‘I can endure it when you say you don’t love me, you don’t like me, you never want to see me again… but I can’t endure it when you say you hate me…’ - Ravneet


Khushi stood outside the operation room, restless to know whether he was fine in there without her or not. She had never imagined that he would ever call her his wife, not until she knew that he had a girlfriend. He had been with her since the day he first met her. Since the first day he met her sister. But now he was stuck with her. The tragedy that had occurred 6 months back had reflected on their relationship till date. They lost everything they had and that made Arnav even more harsh and cruel than he already was. It had teared his insides. It tore him apart. Only one person could be saved between Khushi and her sister Lavanya. And it was Khushi.
Walking back and forth and looking through the circular glass window, she glanced at him over numerous times and bit her nails to ease her anxiousness. “Excuse me Mrs. Raizada…” she turned to see the doctor and stepped closer, “Is he ok?” she asked nervously.
“He’s perfectly fine, but he seems to be hurt. Not physically, he seems to have a heartbreak…” Khushi looked astonished to hear such a thing. Arnav was never the type of man who would go into deep emotions.
He had been the rough and tough one the whole time from the past 6 months. And yet today he was facing a heartbreak. He was still hurt from the loss he had faced due to the tragic accident. “He’s not responding to the treatment, yet he’s out of danger.” Her eyes peered through the small window to look at him just lying there lifelessly.
Her heart ached in pain seeing him in that state, “Do anything, but get him breathing!” she wiped her tears. “I’ll do anything I could” she stepped inside the room.
Arnav was in slumber sleep till he felt her presence, “Go away!” he said coldly. “I don’t want to see you… you Daayan!” She did feel a pierce in her heart but she kept her emotions back. “Arnav you have to respond” she caressed his hair. “Please manjao na…” she said softly.
“Can you bring her back?” he asked her while knowing the answer, “No right. Then I can’t listen to you either! Now get lost!” he waved her hand of. “If I had the power then I would have brought her back Arnav!” she was now crying.
“No. You’re just a selfish little bitch! I don’t wanna see your fuck’n face ever again! Leave!” his blood was boiling in rage. “Ar-“
“I said LEAVE!” he yelled on top of his lungs.
***
“Just tell him I left…” Khushi replied as she signed his discharge papers. She walked past his room, glancing through, watching him get up slowly to leave. The nurse had held him by the shoulders but he simply refused in taking help from people. He preferred to stand up on his own will. And that was probably why their relationship hadn’t progressed. He had his ego to not share his pain, his feelings with her. He wanted to be left alone… he didn’t want to move on after that tragedy.
Arnav stepped out of the room and literally dragged himself towards the receptionist to discharge himself, and along this time he had seen Khushi leaving, but he didn’t care to even stop her. “Sir you have been discharged and here are your medications for the entire week.” The lady handed him the discharge papers along with the packet filled with his medications.
“Thank you but who-“ he was cut off with her reply, “I think your wife had signed the papers and bought the medication, and she just recently left.”
Arnav nodded and headed towards the exit of the hospital. It was raining hard, as usual. He had no money, no phone and in fact no clothes. Well he was wearing the blue, and pale hospital gown, “Do you have any idea wear my clothes and other belongings are?” he asked as he went back towards the receptionist.
“I believe your wife has also taken them and-“ this time she was cut off, “Do you guys not have some policies of not giving personal items to someone else without their permission!” Arnav snapped. The receptionist stuttered and was taken back, “But Sir she is your wife isn’t she?” she asked timidly.
“I don’t care if she’s my wife! It’s my stuff so I want it back you-“ Arnav paused as he saw a hand coming towards him. It was just a plain transparent bag with his belongings. He looked up to see who it was, and it was Khushi. It didn’t shock him because he knew she was the one who had his stuff. Her hand moved forward to hand him the packet, but he was still in his thoughts, and so she simply placed the packet on the counter and left.
He saw her leaving again, and he didn’t stop her this time either, ‘I don’t give a damn!’ he muttered to himself as he dragged himself out towards the exit.
“Wait. Where the fuck is my car?” he said out loud. His eyes began to roam around until they fell on the same packet with a note on it,

Your car is sent for repair, and the keys are inside the packet as well
-K
a.k.a. Daayan

‘Did she just called herself a Daayan?’ he thought to himself.
Arnav stood in the rain, waiting for his driver to come.
He peered through the packet of clothes again as he noticed another note written by the Daayan.

Ghaadi ke liye wait matth kijiye… bimaar ho jayenge aap.
Taxi waala stand paas mein hi hai, ek din ke liye Laad Governor nahi banoge toh aapki shaan mein koi aanch nahi ayega.
Taxi nahi, toh kamse kam hamari ghaadi leylijiye aap.
-K
a.k.a. Daayan

Arnav rolled his eyes in irritation. She had been calling him that ever since they had landed in San Francisco and it was pissing him off since then. He didn’t even know where she pulled out stupid names for him until he had found her personal notebook which consisted of ways to annoy him. Different sorts of stupid names were jotted down along with the daily activities she did to annoy him.
And to be honest, it was really a long list that she had, yet it was only for a month.
Arnav sighed as he glanced at the side to find her car parked in the parking lot. He walked towards the car and sat inside. He knew she kept the car keys directly under the seat and she had obviously left it open for him. But a thought hit his mind.
‘If her car is here, then how’d she get home?’ he questioned himself before he pulled the key from under the seat. But along with the key, and piece of paper was attached to it and he sensed that surely it was another note of hers.
To his speculations, he was right, “Another note it is” he muttered to himself as he opened it.

Humm Taxi leye kar ghar chaeleygaye hain toh aap beh fiqarr ghaadi chaliye…
Voh kya hai na, kii hamari shaan mein koi faraq nahi pada toh isliye…
-K
a.k.a. Daayan

Arnav groaned in anger, “Is she gonna go on with that forever!” he said out loud and drove home.
And right then another note appeared on the rear mirror. Arnav’s temper had risen really high and right now all he could think of was strangling Khushi but he refrained himself from doing so as she was not even here.
“How are you feeling Arnavji?” she asked while popping her head from the backseat. Arnav was startled at first and obviously let out his famous line, “WHAT-THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY CAR!” he yelled at her and instantly pulled the car over to the side.
“Hai Devi Maiyaan… you actually completed your line Arnavji!” she shrieked.
“Shut up! I said what the hell are you doing in my car!” he yelled again. Khushi looked at him, gawking, “Aap bhool rahe ho kii yeh hamari gaadhi hai!” she reminded him.
“I don’t give a damn but –“
“How could I let you drive alone in this state of yours?” she placed her hand on his shoulder. “Don’t touch me!” he shoved her hand back.
“Get out.” he said.
“Kya?” she looked confused.
“I said get out.” He groaned in frustration.
“Kyun?” she was provoking him now. And there. He snapped.
“I said GET OUT!!!” he yelled at her so loudly that she hit the back seat. Tears formed in her eyes as she shifted herself towards the door, “No” she replied.
“What did you just say?” he looked amused.
“I said NO!!!” this time she yelled.
“Don’t you fuck’n talk to me like that!” he growled at her as he pulled of his seatbelt to move back and get hold of her wrist. It was the usual place where he would normally man-handle her.
“Kyun! This is my car and I should be asking you to get out!” she pushed him back.
“Oh really? You’re going to kick out the Arnav Singh Raizada?” he asked with his gritted teeth. She did look frightened at first but then steadied herself and replied, “If that’s the need to teach a Raakshas and a Laad Governor like you!”
That was it.
His patience had finished.
In no time he was out of the car and he pulled Khushi out from the backseat as well. She winced in pain as he brutally pulled her out of the car.
“Dekhiye… aap batemeezi kar rahe hain!” she struggled in his grip. He smirked, “Oh really? Abhi toh maine tumhaari so-called batemeezi shooroo bhi nahi kii…”
She looked up at him and with all her mighty force she pushed him back against the car. “Stay in your limits Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!” her index finger pointed against his chest as he looked shocked to see her having such guts to threaten the Arnav Singh Raizada.
“I hate you Khushi Kumari Gupta! I hate you!” he yelled.
His voice echoed through her ears.
He hated her.
---

Translations:

Daayan = Witch
Manjao = Agree
Ghaadi ke liye = For the car
matth kijiye… bimaar ho jayenge aap. = Don’t do it… otherwise you will get sick
Waala =
paas mein hi hai, ek din ke liye Laad Governor nahi banoge toh aapki shaan mein koi aanch nahi ayega. = It’s near there, for one day if you don’t become a Lord Governor then it won’t do any harm in your pride.
nahi, toh kamse kam hamari ghaadi leylijiye aap. = Or else just take my car.
Humm = I
leye kar ghar chaeleygaye hain toh aap beh fiqarr ghaadi chaliye… Voh kya hai na, kii hamari shaan mein koi faraq nahi pada toh isliye… = Have taken it so drive with no tension… Well actually it won’t really affect my pride so that’s why…
Aap bhool rahe ho kii yeh hamari gaadhi hai = You are forgetting that this is my car
Kya? = What?
Kyun? = Why?
Raakshas = Monster [Me :P LOL]
Laad Governor = Lord Governor
Dekhiye… aap batemeezi kar rahe hain = Look… you are misbehaving right now
Abhi toh maine tumhaari so-called batemeezi shooroo bhi nahi kii… = I haven’t yet started your so-called misbehaviour 


A/N: I don’t know whether I portrayed these emotions well enough for you guys to understand Arnav and Khushi’s relationship, but I tried my best in portraying a more confident Khushi. Again this is not a Dark piece of writing. It’s just a complicated love story which will take time to progress.

12 comments:

  1. Hey please keep writing!
    I like this more confident khushi, when it comes to her love!

    Oh and are you going to update the silent fair well soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anon...
      haha I will keep writing :P
      and errm about Silent Farewell...
      It'll take some time to draft the chapter :P

      thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  2. awesome update thank u for pm me waiting for next one
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  3. this story is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. you portrayed their emotions first class

    love Khushi in this and obv Arnav

    gosh he really hates her doesn't he

    but why did only one had to be saved Lavanya or Khushi what happened come on tells us :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the comments :)
    and Amrita it will take some time to reveal the past :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.’

    This tells my story.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3