Saiyaara
[Listen to the song. It was my true inspiration]
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Part 16
“Pregnant! Big belly! Nine months! Baby!”
“I know that but you? How?”
“What do you mean how? You thought I’m
not fertile?”
“No no… but…”
“Don’t you dare say anything Raizada!”
she pointed her index finger at me.
“You’re a Raizada now too!” I reminded
her of our wedding.
“Please don’t tell me to get an
abortion…”
“Of course not Khushi… but travelling
isn’t good in this health then.., and you know now we got RAW and ISI teamed up
to search for us…”
‘They teamed up to kill us… not to
resolve the issues between them… wow!’
“Please Arnav… first France and then
Italy. We’ll permanently stay in Italy…” she pleaded.
“You sure?”
“Yes” she smiled at me.
“Fine… now come one… we’ll get late for
our flight…”
---
In no time they reached France and headed
to the small house Arnav had booked.
He had ordered all the accessories
pregnant women needed.
“I need something sour right now Arnav!”
“What?”
“I need something sour!” she yelled.
“Ok ok… calm down baby…” I soothed her
and gave her the container of sour keys.
I admired her as she flavoured the sour
keys.
Now I was to not only protect myself and
her, but my would be child.
I was going to be a father.
Arnav Singh Raizada was going to be a
father.
And this was the next level to our relationship…
Part 17
“RAW is here…” I barged in the house only
to see Khushi flavouring the entire ice cream container.
I didn’t let her talk and quickly closed
the door. “We’re not going anywhere until they move down to a different city
here…” she literally reminded me that now I was going to be accompanied by a
pregnant woman.
“Yes I know you’re pregnant!” I growled
at her.
“Good!” she shoved a spoon full of ice
cream in my mouth.
“Don’t you dare step out of this house
otherwise…”
“I won’t…” she promised me.
I really hoped that she would keep this
promise of hers. I didn’t want her to be stressing much during this time.
“I love you…” she snuggled in my arms.
I let out a chuckle and pulled her more
closer, both sinking beneath our blanket.
“Love you too…” I kissed her forehead.
“Good night…” she mumbled.
“Nite…” and by the time I glanced at her,
she had already dozed off to sleep.
Her arms were tight around me as I sighed
of relief that she was here… with me.
---
We had luckily escaped from both RAW and
ISI for an entire month and now Khushi’s bulge was clearly visible.
She had put on some weight and she had
this glow on her face. I didn’t let her go out much, but provided her with
everything she wanted.
I had literally brought home a special
chef to make her Ravioli in France.
She never complained, yet whined when she
felt irritated. I knew they were the mood swings, and hence I didn’t even
bother to argue with her.
I didn’t want to be crushed or beaten
until I told her she looked skinny. I had lied to her numerous times about that
topic.
But I always told her she was beautiful.
And especially more gorgeous in this stage of our life as she was carrying
another part of both of us within her.
Part 18
“Arnav, come back home will you?” I heard
his voice.
It was Aman; my best friend and part of
RAW. I really didn’t know whether he would agree to Khushi and my relationship,
but I had to tell him.
“I’m married…” I blurted over the phone.
“You’re what!” he sounded more shocked.
“Are you out of your mind Arnav! How can you!”
“When I told you her name ‘Khushi’ you
sounded happy, and the moment I told you ‘Khushi Khan’ you became upset… does
religion really matter?” I asked him.
“No. It doesn’t. She’s in ISI and you’re
in RAW, well you were in RAW. You both are from different teams, you have all
the secrets of RAW, you guys can’t be together!”
“Well we are! We have moved on and
forgotten about these fights and this feud between ISI and RAW! We are starting
afresh!” I yelled at him.
“Please Tiger… you’ll get killed…”
“The name’s Arnav! I’m not an animal for
God’s sake!” I shouted.
“Akash Sir doesn’t like this. He wants to
chase you down at the moment and the minute he finds you, you’ll be dead.” His
voice sounded more threatening than warning.
“I don’t care, we’re not coming back!
Period.” I ended the call.
---
Another week had passed and it was
getting more and more difficult for us to stay in the area.
I had decided that we’d probably just
shift to another city rather than having a long trip, and hence Khushi and I shifted
to another city.
Shyaam had noticed us, and we were on the
verge of getting shot, but fortunately he missed.
We just reached our new apartment, and
Khushi was going to practically pass out.
“How long Arnav? How long will we run?”
she asked me out of breath.
“I promise that once we reach Italy,
everything will be fine…”
She looked at me with a serious look and
I smiled at her, trying to ease her mood.
Mood swings.
I would have to cope with them for the
rest of the upcoming 8 months and 3 weeks.
“Love you” I kissed her forehead, and lay
her in bed.
Part 19
We had landed in Italy, happily. She was
smiling and so was I, but she still had the fear in her eyes. The fear which
she had in the beginning.
“Khushi…” I called her.
Her trance broke as she looked at me startled.
“Haan”
“Where are you lost?” I asked her.
“Nothing…” she replied while biting into
the cheese burger she had taken from the plane.
The poor air hostess was tired of
bringing so much food for Khushi, she was constantly eating after an hour that
I had an urge to ask her whether she was carrying a 1 month and a week baby or
an elephant. But my patience held me back.
---
“Arnav we have to run!” Khushi stood up
and took hold of my hand. I looked at her in a very confused way.
“Shyaam and Akash are here Arnav! Get
up!” she pulled me up.
And at that moment we had no option but
to run.
Khushi couldn’t run much in this
condition she was in and all I could do was lift her up and carry her to the
nearest hiding place possible.
But we both knew that it wasn’t possible
to escape now.
We were trapped among 2 separate forces.
Yes, the entire ISI and RAW was here.
To catch us.
I glanced over at Khushi, while she was
taking heavy breaths.
“Ready?” I asked her.
“Always” she replied back to me.
“Challo!” I pulled her along with me in
the battle.
“You sure about this?” she asked me.
Her expressions told me she was again
nervous. But I knew that if we wanted to be together, then we would have to do
this.
“100 percent!” I gave her a thumbs up.
Part 20
{Last Part}
As we looked to our sides, we saw a motorcycle
and all we could think of was to sit on it and run off, and that was what we
did.
Khushi quickly sat in front while I sat
at the back with my gun. Our friend, NK who was a doctor, knew about me and
Khushi had said to avoid guns as the sound of them may frighten Khushi.
At first I didn’t believe it because all
her life she had been using guns and all sorts of weapons, but then I realized
that she was pregnant. And there were complications for her hearing along with
taste buds.
She drove so fast as I kept shooting at
the back. We literally had approximately 20 different cars following us. Well
actually chasing us.
“Ready?” she asked me as she managed to
jump off the motorcycle and enter the helicopter.
NK knew that some sort of situation would
arise and we had pre-planned. I knew ISI and RAW were following us and I chose
not to tell Khushi because I didn’t want to stress her out… but we actually
managed.
Khushi successfully turned on the
helicopter, preparing to ride off, while I continued shooting behind me.
And then, all of a sudden… a gunshot came
towards me.
It went straight through my knee and I
winced in pain. Khushi had seen it coming and she couldn’t do anything.
She pulled me in and quickly shut the
door. In no time she took off while I heard numerous gunshots from behind.
But she didn’t care.
She lifted me up a bit and placed me in
the pilot’s seat while she healed my wound.
“It’s time to start a new life…” she
mumbled.
“Hmmm…” I responded.
“No running this time… we’ll go to a
small area where not many people visit…” she murmured.
“And we’ll have a happy life there…” I
added.
“With our symbol of love…” she placed my
hand on her belly.
We looked into each other’s eyes and they
teared up due to relief that finally. Finally we excaped.
We would lead a normal life.
With our symbol of love.
And that was it guys.
The journey of ArHi in
‘Saiyaara’ has ended.
Initially this was not
supposed to be the ending. They were supposed to die… but I decided to keep it
a happy one…
I want to thank each and
every one of you guys who read this SS and liked it.
For the people who didn’t
like it, then too bad… I’ve finished the journey with somewhat of a support…
and I’m happy with it…
Cheers for the last part!
~Ravneet


OMG awesooome! u hant updated in a while n now this is baaad! continue with a ff soon!
ReplyDelete