Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Year Later

Hey guys, so I'm alive  (lol) and I'm terribly late, I know. Over the past year a lot of stuff happened and I think I'm good now.

I want to write again, but I'd really like your feedback.

You can comment below as Anonymous and just let me know whether you'd like me to start afresh or continue a previous story that I left hanging.

And YAY for the 4 MILLION Views!
I'm literally crying tears of joy! I can't believe it. I checked the statistics and I only have 2 views from where I live and the rest of the 500+ views I had today are from all over the world including: 

India
US
UK
Pakistan
Russia
Germany
Italy
Switzerland
Bangladesh
Nepal

and tons of other countries!


15 comments:

  1. glad that you are back
    can you continue the story 'turmoil'
    that was a brilliant plot and had me gripped

    ReplyDelete
  2. very happy that you are back. looking forward for your ff's journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i am glad to see you back! :D
    I would like you to continue with your stories "turmoil" and "meeting my abductor" please. I have been waiting to read further on these two stories since soo long, so now that you are back please continue with those stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to double take when I saw your post in my feed lol where you been! Heck yeah you should come back! lol its been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turmoil and Meeting my abductor please...continue these please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neet ki bachi kaha gum hogaye thi and you know what I want updated x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am so glad you are back. Can you please update Turmoil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to see you back. Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcum back....would like to read the continuity of turmooil....continue sooon
    ushankitvc

    ReplyDelete
  10. very happy that ur back very glad that things are good now for u. and ya pls do cont... with the old ones and yep new ones are welcomed with opened heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, can't wait to read all your stories again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Ravneet,
    It's Lovepreet (Glimpse of Arhi by Mannat, remember? lol).
    Message me! Sorry for disappearing, but a lot happened over the past few years, that's why I was MIA. I am not on IF that much, I'll PM you there. We have a LOT to catch up on!
    Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ravneet please its humble request to start writing again please i have been so crazy wondering about your stories. please do complete turmoil i have been waiting for its updates since ages. please update soon . Srahs

    ReplyDelete
  14. hai Ravneet Plzzz atleast reply us... U r ok now...

    ReplyDelete
  15. if u k ten continue... we wont force you...

    But eagerly waiting to read ur lovely words...

    again...

    hope v ll get reply frm u...

    dont disappoint us once again...

    WID LUV,

    ~~~RIYA

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3