Monday, April 18, 2016

Thank You!

Hi guys, I know I have been absent realistically since 2013/2014 and I guess I've moved on from ArHi. I mean I still love them, but they aren't my priorities. Last night I was lying in bed and I thought of my blog (this one) which I kept open for people to view, and I thought I should go check it out. And when I looked at the Total Page views, I was so shocked seeing how many pageviews I've gotten in total from the past 4 years.

Currently: 433,878

That is insane!!!

Today
India
44
Bahrain
14
United States
7
Canada
5
France
2
Oman
1
Pakistan
1

This Week
India
246
United States
55
Bahrain
48
United Arab Emirates
22
United Kingdom
19
Canada
9
Indonesia
4
Malaysia
3
Germany
2
France
2

This Month
India
793
United States
326
United Arab Emirates
62
Saudi Arabia
49
Bahrain
48
Kenya
25
Sri Lanka
25
United Kingdom
24
Tanzania
19
Canada
18

All Time
India
148999
United States
59341
United Kingdom
47109
Pakistan
22801
Canada
22124
Norway
9035
United Arab Emirates
4997
Mauritius
3397
Bangladesh
2793
Australia
2739

Words are not enough to thank you all for supporting me so much. I was 14 years old, first year in high school, grade 9 when I first started this blog. Now I am 18 (turning 19 this year) and I have my finals this week and I am done first year of college! It's been a long journey and I cannot thank you all so much, those who have been here since the beginning and those who came later on. (I am from Canada, if you were wondering)

Maybe one day this blog will start having more posts, but for now, goodbye and thank you.

You can comment below as Anonymous or signed in with an account :) I'd love to hear what you all have to say :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing well! All the best for your future ! Hope you can write something new when you get a break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for he future
    If you ever get time we would love to read your stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best fr ur future...but will be surely waiting eagerly to read more of ur creations...will surely wait fr it
    ushankitvc

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3