Monday, April 1, 2013

ArHi FF: Book 2 ~ The Unexpected... Became The Expected INDEX

ArHi FF: Book 2 ~ The Unexpected... Became The Expected

Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Synopsis

‘Sometimes we face a certain situation in our life which we can’t control. We have to just be the wind and flow with it. At the end the situation will end but it has to options to end with. Its either in your right or the others. So hence, you keep fighting till it’s your win. Then there’s also a fact that you have a team or a partner. In my case I’m alone. Simply alone. Fighting to be with my own child, while my husband wants to give away his own child, his own blood to his sister. I understand the brotherly love that he has for his sister, but he can’t sacrifice his own happiness for his sister. Well not just his own… but mine as well. He didn’t even ask me before promising his sister that he will give his baby to her. How could he? It’s my child as well, and in fact I have more right on my child than him because I’m the one who’s carrying it!’

Index

47 comments:

  1. wow....awsome...:)...
    i jst hate anjali....pls...khushi..dont giv up...:)
    n thnku..somuch dear 4 pm'g....
    shamlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome

    continue soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  3. arnav and his sister are xo fucked up bastard does everything to keep that bitch happy he does not deserve khushi and her baby she should leave him to be wit his bitch of a sister poor khushi hate arnav and his bitch sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg he has decided to give the baby
    poor khushi

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the prwcap is really interesing
    can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad u r writing this again..

    Arnav wanna give their baby to Anjali cz he is concerned for his sister but Khushi doesn't want that..
    I hope she will be able to keep the baby with her..

    update soon..
    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.
    nice..<3

    anamika90

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing
    cont soon

    rohinid

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know she loves Arnav but a mother can' just give away her child

    Maybe she should just leave him

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arnav ia being so inconsiderate..
    arniepervaiz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great synopsis
    Why arnav is being an idiot
    I have already started to hate anjali for taking khushi's child
    Please continue soon dear
    Thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiii dear I am khusich on IF..... please continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ravneet, what do I say, I had loved the Book one and was waiting for this. But I can't see such a cheap Arnav. I can't see him hurting Kushi more. He is trying to sell his child to Anjali. I feel like puking. I don't want to read this till Arnav gets a spine and learns fatherly love. I'm sorry, but I can't think of ASR so spineless :( Nor can I see Kushi fighting this battle too alone. I think she should just leave Arnav and go misssing. He should realize Kushi's worth. He should see how his sister's colour changes and be alone in this world and repent eacn and every sin he did to Kushi. I don't want to see him forcing Kushi to give away her child and Anjali in such a nasty role. I love Anjali a lot. I can't handle this. Please understand me :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is an awesome concept.. too interesting.. waiting for the updates dear.. pls don't make khushi a looser in this ff , she should fight till the end. it's just a suggestion , whatever u write will be appreciated warmly.. bas jaldi se update de do... :)
    IF NAME--> -Priya.1-

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing...
    why arnav always coz of his sister sacrifices his happiness.
    why always khushi has to suffer.
    waiting to read way becames expected..
    lets see

    ReplyDelete
  16. glad dat u r continueing dis ff..we missed u sooooooooooooooooooo..much:P..one thing dat z cuming to my mind afte reading dis z dat arnav z ''SPINELESS''!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cheval:

    Awesome day dear itz true who cud u arnav how cud u??? Plz kushi fight plz fight

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad that you are continuing this..
    Update soon..

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome!
    but yaar hate anjali...and arnav!! god hez soo annoying....how can he just give his own baby to his sister...

    poojaloveskajen -IF

    ReplyDelete
  20. loved it awesome can,t wait for chapter 1

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow loved the start ya interesting continue plz........

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting

    -Sadi-

    ReplyDelete
  23. so arnav wanna give their baby to Anjali and didn't even ask khushi...
    god this siblings

    awesome synopsis..
    continue soon

    jas0308 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  24. seriously?? i cant believe arnav just agreed to give way the child.......
    i feel like killing anjali and arnav
    kamalapushpa

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the entire plot. Please start it soon. Waiting!!!

    ~Dee~

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG... Arnav has agreed to give away der baby to dat good for nothing Anjali...
    life is so cruel to Khushi... :(
    Update sooner... :-)

    "IF--- ""luvkkgasr""---

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow! awesome synopsis.......
    update soon......

    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  28. Interesting prologue
    I just hate Anjali now why can't she believe her husband cheated on her. She is just hurting Khushi more by asking for her baby. And this Arnav is willing to give his baby to his sister!?! Was he on his sense!!!Why must he always give pain to Khushi when she always forgive him
    Hope Khushi will succeed in not giving up HER child!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Intrstng......
    I really hate Anjali....:-@
    Hope Arnav'll realiz his mistake in takng decision bout their baby....
    Cntinue soon

    ReplyDelete
  30. Interesting!!!!
    Btw Welcome Back !!!! Great to have you back. Missed you alot. :)
    Please continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey ur updating yayayyy
    Plz plz dont let her take the baby
    Feeel bad for khushi

    ReplyDelete
  32. omg,poor khusi.
    MISTIE,IF

    ReplyDelete
  33. glad that u started....waitd for this...do cntinue soon....thanks fr pm

    ReplyDelete
  34. i am so happy yar that u finally start writing on arshi ...
    waiting for update .. :)
    (IF) BEENISH248

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the PM. Really nice.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow! awesome synopsis :) cannot wait till you actually start this new FF! OOOf why anjali is being so crazy and mental i have no idea! hope she snaps out of it soon! and i wish khushi does not give anjali her baby and stands up for her self! even if it is against ASR and she leaves! absence makes the heart grow fonder! hehe- anyway these are just my silly little predictions :) im sure what ever you write will be awesome hurry and start soon! the wait is killing me!!

    IF - aria95

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome synopsis and an awesome comeback to book two.
    I can't believe for the love of his sister he is willing to sacrifice his own child and Khushi's happiness along the way. Well I so hope Khushi fights against him and everyone for her and her child's sake.
    IF: Rashika

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great synopsis please continue want to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Finally after over 1yr I find you. I was finding you for this bk 2 of this story. Are you continuing it.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Plzzz send ne the link for the fiction
    My email I'd
    muranjanesha1997@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Finally i found you...Please send me the link of this fiction
    My email Id
    rose999r@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. plz email me this story index I want to read this my id is cute_rose_555@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Please send me the link to my mail...I want to read it.... rsivaguru63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3