Monday, April 1, 2013

ArHi Drabble: Raat Ke Dhayi Bajey


OMFG!!! I know you guys hate me so much and probably forgot me :'(
But I'm back :D
Updates will be kinda slow but I'm happy I'm back :3

Umm I felt like writing this so I did. I know it's not going by alphabet but whatever. I'll do all the letters whichever comes in my mind <3
Enjoy :D

R is for…

Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

|Raat Ke Dhayi Bajey|

___________________________________________________________
“Khushi… you sure?” Arnav pouted.
“Yes I am!” Khushi moaned.
“Please Khushi… let’s sleep…” Arnav sleepily yawned.
“Mhm… not yet…”
“Khushi!” Arnav held her shoulders.
“No…” she let out another moan.
“Mhm…”
“Stop that will you!” he yelled at her.
“Let me enjoy this Arnavji… it’s so good…” she licked her lips.
“Raat ke dhayi bajey tum jalebian ka rahi ho?” Arnav questioned her.
“Baby likes it Arnavji!” Khushi pouted her lips.
“But I don’t… what would Di and everyone else think?”
“That I’m drooling over jalebis!”
“Ya… raat ke dhayi bajey…” he rolled his eyes.
“Good night” she laughed.
_____________________________________________________________
-100 Words-

This is my comeback drabble :3
Did you guys forget me?
I hope not c:
LOL
I’m back!

PMs on I-F will be sent tmrw because it's 2am here :O

39 comments:

  1. Awwieeee <3

    ~Vani

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one!
    -me.ashiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it dear....!
    Its soooo cute.... :)
    - ara_000 from IF....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. m really so happy k u r back
    isss blog ko bhut miss krti thi main
    thnks ravneet

    n dat dhai bje is beautiful

    sikhni_ IF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha awesome
    glad u came bck

    rohinid (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww cute...hahaha This pregnancy is an excuse 'Baby likes it, ArnavJi.'
    What will they think? Pechhara Arnav
    Drooling over Jalebi!! Seriously!!
    You've chosen AAAAWESOME dialouge.
    Thanks fot the invitation.
    ~bridgeofdreams
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its cutie.....<3

    anamika90

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank u soooooo soooooooo much.....i miss ur blog very badly really...my if name is suhana_k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay ur back
    I missed reading ur updates
    Can't wait for the upcoming updates
    - Saraprincess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahahahahah cooool
    Wepcome back dear I missed u here
    If; cheval

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back yayaaaa
    missed u n ue wrtiting
    Awesome update
    Eagerly waiting for ur ff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow dude awesome
    IF: beenish248

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo good to c u back.
    Waiting 4 ur updats..

    - chsree

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was cute...welcme back dr asiyamajeed(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  16. missed u man
    good to have u back
    awesome update
    keep continuing

    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcum bk nice start...... Thanx for pm!!!!!!!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (Meeshaali) from I-F

    ReplyDelete
  18. Off course everyone remembers you. Now, stop being negative. I don't think anyone could hate you ever. And, this drabble was very cute and funny. Welcome back.

    ~Dee~
    IF(Enchantress)

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome awesome awesome and finally you r back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love all your work update soon

    -kashmala.123- i use to always comment on your blog so there is no point me giving my if id but ohh well

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey buddy ur come back drabble so nice.....
    very cute......
    plz update the unusual bond.....

    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow the drabble was awesome and very misleading at the start, lol

    Welcome back hun xx

    IF id: P4rveen12

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey dear, thanq u coming back, even if u thought of quitting to write ur FF plz don't ever delete ur blog, ur FF will ever be interesting to read again 7 again , so plz don't quit & don't delete ur blog.
    Keeeeeeeeeeeeep ur FF's Going onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww pregnancy cravings! Lol Anjali's gutter mind would start working if she heard them!

    -mahi1219

    ReplyDelete
  24. That was so cute and adorable Ravneet..
    he was eating jalebis because of her pregnancy but Arnav was worried what will the family think after hearing her moans..lol

    Loved it <3

    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ranveet welcome back dear.
    Missed a lot.
    Loved Raat ke dhayi bajey. It is really too much what Khushi was doing. I was also thinking something else.

    Thanks for pm and link of your blog

    Archnahardik123 ( IF )

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ur back!! If everyBody at Raizada house is as perverted as I am, I know exactly what they are thinking... Hmm maybe ASR Should do something naughty with the jalebis;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. To everyone who commented above ^^
    thank you so much <3
    it means a lot to me :3

    ReplyDelete
  28. awwww so cute updt

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  29. awww very cute

    -drunkiiebabe-

    ReplyDelete
  30. Neet I cant explain how happy I am that your back eeep

    back to the drabble I loved it...love how you come up with all this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  31. Glad to see you back. Loved the drabble. There is no specific time to eat jalebi. Raat ke dhai bhaje bhi kha sakte hai.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  32. she is crazy for sure
    no denying it at all
    in pregnancy even worse

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3