Thursday, May 22, 2014

FF: His Dulhan ~ Teaser

Teaser

“Di, no. I’m not ready for marriage.”
“Chhotte.”
“No, Di.”
“Oh come on Chhotte she’s really pretty and she’s even educated well enough to work with you at office.”
“No.”
“She knows well English and she’s done Business studies.”
“Di.”
“She’s mature and oh my God, she’s full on modern: perfect for you.”
“No. Di. I am not getting married.”
“And guess what? The best part!”
“No Di, I don’t want to guess anything.”
“She knows how to cook! Not just Indian but all kinds! And she knows how to speak with her elders, Chhotte I’m telling you, she’s perfect for you!”

“Di please stop!”


Comment and Follow/Subscribe to get notifications of when I update

India Forums Link

10 comments:

  1. Congrats for starting a new story on Arshi
    Awesome teaser
    Hope that girl whom the Di is talking is Khushi
    Waiting to read more!!!
    Thanks for the pm :)
    IF: Alai123

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the teaser of His Dulhan and looking forward to read more..

    Welcome back and thanks for pm.. Happy Writing His Dulhan..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I loved the teaser, so excited to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome
    Excited to read further....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely teaser... Waiting for its Start..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back ...nice teaser and waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
  7. u r back :)
    welcome
    i hope k ab ni jaogi
    awesome start in ravneet style :)
    waiting for more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back :)

    Awesome teaser. Looking forward to read your new story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. who is this girl
    is it khushi
    or someone else
    hmmm good start
    seems arnav doesnt wanna marry

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3