Hey guys... Ravneet here. I got emails saying that I should continue Fading Whispers and I will. Sorry I couldn't update in a long time, but Fading Whispers Chapter 2 will come soon. But for now I planned a new SS. I don't know if this will be an SS (Short Story) or LS (Long Story) because I don't have plans on this story so I don't know what twist will be there. I got so much love for my FF Fading Whispers even though there is just a Prologue and Chapter 1. I hope you enjoy this too :)
Chapter 1
‘Could this be possible… am I really… pregnant? No no…
that’s not possible. Last month after the party Arnavji was only a bit drunk.
He was in his senses… I hope he was. I am only here for another 2 months aur
abb hum kaisai maa ban sakte hai?’ Khushi felt her stomach and recalled what
had happened last month during Di’s birthday party.
Flashback
“Arnavji hum sach kaherahe hain. Hume sach me nahi patha tha
ke woh… woh… Shyamji aapke Jijaji hain aur Anjaliji ke pathi hain. Woh toh
humare ghar par paying guest jaise rehe rahe thee. Jab humme patha chala ke voh
Anjalji ke pathi hain, humne ussi waqt apni sagai tod thhi thi. Humara yakeen
khijiye” Khushi pleaded Arnav as he was drinking bottles and bottles of Liquor.
“Oh shut up Khushhhhhi… tttummmnee merri…merrri…Di ko dhukh
ponchaaaanee ki khoshish kii? Arre main tho thumse apni dil kii baat karne
aaaane wala tha… aur tumne? Tumne kya kiya? You slut! Tumhe zara sib hi sharam
nahi aayi ke tum ek shaaaadi shudha aadmi ke saath… chi… disgusting!” Arnav
spat on the floor. “Door raho mujhse… aur main peeunga! Jitni peena chaha tha
huun utni peeunga! Tum mujhe aur La… Lavanya ko baata rahi thin a? Ke humara
character dheela hai? Well guess what… tumara tho us se bhi zyaada character
dheela hai! Get lost Khushi Kumari Gupta! Main tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhna
chaaha tha huun” Arnav yelled throwing his bottle on the floor.
‘Luckily Naani, Di, Jiji, Maamiji, Maamaji, Jeejaji, and
Shyam had gone to drop of Amma, Buaji, and Baabuji at home. If they were home
who knows what could have happened.’ Khushi consoled herself.
“Singh Raizada” Khushi yelled back furiously.
“Yeh bhas khuchi maheeno kii baath hai aur dekhna ke main
kaise tumhe apni zindagi se nikaal tha huun” Arnav exclaimed.
“Hum such kahrahe hain… hum tho Shyamji se…”
“Jeejaji se kya? Pyaar karti ho unse kya? Well guess what
Khushi Kumari Gupta SINGH RAIZADA… mere hothe huye main tumhe aur uss Shyam ko
apni Di ko bilkul bhi chot ponchane nahi doonga. Your game’s over you bloody
b****!” Arnav dragged Khushi out of the house.
“Arnavji yeh kya karrahe hain aap. Hum to Shyamji se nafrath
karthe hain aura apse pyaa…”
“Mujhse kya?”
“Aapse pyaar kartha hain!”
“Oh come on Khushi! Abb tho joot math bholo! I know you’re
doing this to defend yourself… well guess what. You’re done!”
Nahi! Hum nahi done huye! Hum aapse pyaar karthe hain aur
sirf aapse! Humne aap ko batane kii bahoth khoshish kii lekin aap ko jab bhi
hum dhekh thee theeh, hume aapka aur Di ka rishta yaad aaj jatha tha. Issliye
humne aap se aur Di se khuch bhi nahi kaha” now she couldn’t stop. She was
burstinginto tears. Arnav had said too much and he deserved to know the actual
truth.
“Khushi… are you serious? Tumaraha aur Jeejaji ke beech
khuch bhi naahi thaa?” Arnav was giving in now. Khushi realized that there was
no point in telling him more to this Shyamji
as Karaydaar story as he will forget it overnight. He’s drunk and he won’t
remember a thing.
“Tell me Khushi… you love me naa? Kaho ke tum mujhse… mujhse
pyaar karthi ho! Say that you love me and that you don’t care about that dog!”
Arnav pleaded Khushi. He wanted to hear the three magical words from her.
“Hum aap se pyaar karthe thee… lekin aabb nahi! Aap ne humari itni besathi kii hume
se itni gatiya bathe kahi. Aap ko zaara sa bhi kayaal nahi thaa ke hum pe kya
beethegi? Hum jo uss Makaar Jhoote aur Besharam aadmi se apke liye roz jagthe
hain voh sirf issliye kyunki aap humaare pathi hain aur hum aap se pyaar karthe
the. Aur basle mein hume kya mila? Sirf Shukh kii nazar aur... ” she
couldn’t finish anymore. She fell on the floor hitting her wrist on the broken
glass that had shattered from Arnav’s bottle just like her heart had shattered
upon his words.
“I’m sorry Khushi…please forgive me I love you”
“Stay away from me!”
“No! I love you! Get up and come with me upstairs. I’ll get
the first aid box…” Arnav walked towards the drawer next to the sofa.
‘Laad Governor kahi
ke! Pehle ruulaathe hain aur phir manaa thee hai jaise khuch huua hi nahi!
Raakshash jaise toh bothle niche phankthi aur jab hume lagi tho dhard mahesuus
hogya’ Khushi muttered to herself with pain and tears dripping down her
swollen eyes.
Arnav was back now with the first aid box. He couldn’t even
walk properly and yet he tried so hard. By the time he had reached to see
Khushi. She was gone.
It was just an empty living room with the sounds of the
winds and nothing else. Atlast Arnav broke down to his knees and began to yell
Khushi’s name in pain and desire of her being with him. His eyes were getting
watery now. Khushi couldn’t wait any longer. She wanted to see if he actually
cared if she left or not. And she got her answer.
“Khushi… Khushi! Please come back! Why?...why?...Why did you
leave me!!!!!!!!” Arnav yelled his lungs out.
Suddenly he felt a small palm on his right shoulder. It had
to be her. It had to be Khushi. As he turned around with an expectation of
seeing her a sudden shock appeared. It was his Khushi. He felt like the world
belonged with him. Everything was his… because Khushi was here. With him.
“Shhh…shhhh. It’s ok Arnavji. I’m here. For you. For me. For
us. I love you and I’ll never leave
you even if you ask me to leave. I just wanted to see if you cared or not
whether I lived or not whether I was with you or not. But I got my answer. You
really do love me don’t you?” Khushi asked while she bent down to kiss his
forehead. She was so overwhelmed after knowing that her Arnav loves her. Now she thought that everything was normal.
Back to normal. She had finally said what she was going to say that night on
the terrace when she was waiting for him. There were no interruptions and
distractions such as Shyam. It was just her and her Arnavji.
“Khushi… your back! I love you. Don’t ever leave me. I can’t
live without you. I should have trusted you and ask you about Shyam earlier
before getting married. I know we only have 3 months till the contract is over
but…”
“But what?”
“But please just stay. With me. Forever”
She was touched now. She couldn’t refuse. At least not now
after the confession he had made to her. She promised herself that she will
leave Arnav and make him realize his mistake. But it looked like she learned
her mistake upon leaving Arnav. She couldn’t say no.
“I love you Arnavji and I will stay with you forever…and
ever” Khushi smiled back at Arnav who was doing her bandage on her wound.
After hearing what Khushi had said earlier that she will not
leave him, Arnav gets happy and lifts Khushi in his arms. Not able to handle
his own weight and Khushi’s weight, he trips and falls on the sofa causing it
to break.
“Khushi mujhe lagta hai ke tum…”
“Main kya? Bholiye…main kya?” Khushi was blushing now
thinking that Arnav fell due to her beauty.
“Why are you blushing? Tum moti hogayi ho! Dhekho main
kaisai ghir gaye tumarhe weight se! ” Arnav said sarcastically.
“Main moti nahi huhi hoon. Aap ne zyaada phee rakhee hai! ”
Khushi screamed at Arnav for making fun of her.
“Maine itni bhi nahi phee hai ke main khud nahi sambaal
paaunga. I’m totally fine. You just got fatter. Jao aur kaho apni jalebiyan aur
moti hojao. Mujhe kahethi ho ke mujhe sugar ki bimaari hai. Atleast I’m not fat
like you!” Arnav laughed looking at Khushi still in shock of what he had just
said to her.
“What the! Hum mote nahi hai! Aaap ne 4 bothle sharaab kii
phee rakhee hai tho aap ko chakar tho aayenge.” Khushi exclaimed while trying
to get up.
Arnav was laughing now. He was laughing at the What the! Never did he ever imagine that
he would hear a what the! From
Khushi.
“Iss me itni hus ne kii kya baat hai? Aap poori thara se
drunk hain! Agar nahi hai to zaara hume chal kar dhikaye…” Khushi asked lifting
her right eyebrow.
Arnav stood up and began to walk and bang. He hit the wall
right in front of him. He fell straight on the floor on his knees as if a
coconut had just hit his head.
Khushi began to giggle at her cute husband as he was trying
to look for her around while she was sitting right in front of her. “ Aap se tho tikk se khada bhi nahi
hora hai. Aur uupar se aap hume doondh rahe hain jab kii hum aap ke saamne
bhethe hain ” Khushi laughed.
“ Shut up Khushi and help
me get up.”
“Zaara
pyaar se bholiye na”
“Dhekho
Khushi mujhe bohut neende aa rahe hai to tum please mujhe uuupar layejagi…”
“Tho aaj Laad Governor nein humse madat maang hi lahee?
Chalo achi baat hai. Dhere aayi dhurust aayi” Khushi teased Arnav.
She bent down towards him and pulled him up. He wasn’t able
to handle his own weight so she grabbed his man-like arm and put it around her
shoulder. She lead him towards their room and lay him on the bed. Suddenly she
felt an arm pull her towards the bed. It was Arnav’s.
“Arnavji…
chodeye naa. Naaniji bas aathi hongi. Khuch dhere phele aap kaherahe
thee ke aap ko neende aa rahee hai… tho so jaayi ye na. Hume kyun pareshaan kar
rahe hain aap? Do you want me to sing a lullaby to you?” Khushi laughed as she
asked Arnav the stupid question. But Arnav didn’t stop instead he just pulled
her closer and closer and closer until he finally met her lips.
End of Flashback
“Nahi nahi! Voh sirf ek kiss thii. Aur waasebhi… Arnavji tho
bhoolgaye hain ke kya hua thaa uss raat. Voh tho ye bhi bhool gaye ke hum ne
unne saari sachayi baatayi thi. Unnne abbhi bhi wohi lagta hai ke hum Shyamji
se… Chhi! Hume toh bholne mein bhi itni sharam aarahi hai.” Khushi muttered to
herself.
Her hand was movig around her stomach now. She was trying to
feel the little thing that was growing within her. Although she wasn’t sure if
it was possible… she still thought that what if it was.
“ What if I’m really pregnant. But what will I say to
Arnav?” she realized that she missed the ji
part now. But he was her husband and if she was really pregnant with his child
then he would be the father of her unborn child.
“ Nahi Khushi! Itna bhi khush math ho. Tera naam Khushi hoga
lekin ye math soch ke humesha tere saath har cheez khushi se bhari hogi. Phele
confirm karale aur phir aage kii soch ke tu uss Laad Governor se yeh kaise
baathaye gi.” Khushi bit her nails while talking to herself.
She was getting the mood swings for the past few weeks and
she had stopped eating jalebis and instead started to eat more of sour things.
Anjali was starting to eat sour things due to her pregnancy but why Khushi? Is
it true? Is she really pregnant and how will Arnav react as he had forgotten
the confession Khushi made to him that night? Will he believe Khushi?
Stay Tuned for more updates :)
-Ravneet

you know you can always comment along with your ideas :)
ReplyDeleteJust read this first part, certainly sounds interesting, will be reading more to see how the story develops!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you like it :p
DeleteCould you please follow :)
DeleteFinally got round to starting this ff! Have to say loving it so far, drunk ASR= hilarious! Great job Ravneet :)
ReplyDeleteThank u for reading it... it's not as brilliant as yours but I tried... I'm only 14 so made a progress... never in my life did I ever think that I'll be able to write... :p But I managed <3 I added your FF to http://ravneetstouchoflife.blogspot.ca/p/recommended-writers-and-work.html
DeleteNice start to the story. So Khushi becomes pregnant. How is going to let Arnav know?
ReplyDeleteIF: rashika
too many hindi words. cnt understand :/
ReplyDeletesuperrbbb....
ReplyDelete-kvarsha